ProSkill offers two EXCELLENT training programs depending on your needs/budget. One is a comprehensive 2 day certification program with lab/exam, and certificate. The other is a 5 hour in depth awareness program, our awareness training program offers counterfeit component prevention information not found by surfing the net.. The awareness program is not self teaching CD program. Both of OUR training programs are meaningful and extremely helpful in detecting and preventing Counterfeit Components from hitting your receiving dock. Both programs will help satisfy ISO/Customer requirements.
Our programs are based SAE AS5553 paragraph 3.1.1
Call and schedule your counterfeit component prevention training now. Demonstrate to your customer you are serious by complying to the current laws and standards regarding this worldwide issue. Our counterfeit component prevention training programs are like no other in the United States, or the World for that fact, exclusively offered by ProSkill CTG, Blackfox Training Institute, and Global Electronic Testing Services (GETS). Please call (321)-987-0153
Counterfeit Component Prevention Outline
- PRO-STD-001 - A Counterfeit Component Quality Assurance Inspection and procurement course
- Suspect Counterfeit Component Detection and Inspection Categories and Techniques
- Audit of current counterfeit component procedure/s includes full gap analysis
- Counterfeit Component Inspection by recognizing, refurbished, blacktopped, or pulled components from discarded and scrapped circuit board assemblies
- Stockroom/Warehouse Counterfeit Component Screening/Auditing assistance
- Immediate Disposition of Suspect Counterfeit Material
- Implementation of a “No Value Add” clause into your T/Cs regarding counterfeit components.
- ProSkill CTG offers a Universal Counterfeit Component Prevention and Mitigation Procedure
- What Component buyers need to know regarding counterfeit components.